DC vs CSK live score, Qualifier 1: Can Dhoni stop losing streak of CSK and enter finals? 3 times champion MS Dhoni & Co will have to shrug off their losses behind when they take on Delhi Capitals on Sunday. Qualifier 1 will be played at the Dubai International Stadium with the cards in favour of Rishabh Pant. Under his leadership, DC has defeated CSK twice in IPL 2021, leading the battle between the Master vs Apprentice. CSK are also coming on the back of a hat-trick of losses in which DC were one of the architects. Follow DC vs CSK Live updates on insidesport.in and LIVE streaming on Star Sports, Hotstar.
DC vs CSK live Qualifier 1: Big challenge for Dhoni, can he stop the losing streak of CSK and enter finals? Follow Live updates
CSK vs DC LIVE, IPL 2021 Qualifier 1: Pitch report, weather & conditions, records, live streaming; all you need to know
DC vs CSK Last 5 matches: Head-to-Head
Chennai Super Kings are yet to register a victory against DC in the last 4 matches. MS Dhoni’s yellow army seems to have rot after making their way into the IPL 2021 playoffs. They need to pull off something special if they want to end their losing streak and enter the finals after Qualifier 1. DC, on the other hand, would be keen to book their place in the finals.
- DC won by 7 wickets
- DC won by 3 wickets
- DC beat CSK by 44 runs
- DC defeat CSK by 5 wickets
- CSK beat DC by 6 wickets
However, CSK leads the overall head-to-head battle against DC with 15 wins/25 matches. Can they return to winning ways? Follow us at insidesport.in to find out
IPL 2021: CSK in last 5 matches
CSK has lost all their last three matches after opted/ sent in to bat first. The franchise has failed to post big totals as the middle-order have failed to deliver. Apart from openers Faf du Plessis & Ruturaj Gaikwad, only Ambati Rayudu seems to be the bright spot for 2018 champions.
- Lost to Punjab Kings by 6 wickets
- Lost to Delhi Capitals by 3 wickets
- Lost to Rajasthan Royals by 7 wickets
- Beat SRH by 7 wickets
- Beat KKR by 2 wickets
DC vs CSK live score Qualifier 1: Things CSK need to solve to return to winning ways
Middle-order needs to fire
- The Chennai Super Kings middle-order have failed to stamp their mark in IPL 2021.
- While MS Dhoni’s batting seems far from over, the likes of Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Robin Uthappa have failed to get going in the UAE leg of IPL 2021.
- The batting department is heavily reliant on in-form openers Faf du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad as well as Ambati Rayudu.
- If CSK continues to falter in the middle-order, the form of players could sting CSK with their poison like a scorpion in the playoffs.
- With MS Dhoni not at his best, R Jadeja could finally come ahead of the skipper in the batting department for the knockout matches.
- Meanwhile, Suresh Raina’s injury has put question marks over his availability in the middle-order.
- On the other hand, Robin Uthappa has failed to grab the opportunities in the last two matches.
- The bowling department is also heavily reliant on the likes of Dwayne Bravo and Shardul Thakur.
- While R Jadeja has been impressive, he has failed to pick wickets in the slog overs.
- Meanwhile, Deepak Chahar has been a big letdown in the bowling department. He has managed just 5 wickets in the IPL 2021 second leg while his economy rate also remains a big concern.
- Pace spearhead Josh Hazlewood has also failed to live up to promise. The bowlers have to come together if CSK wants to enter the finals and go on to win the IPL 2021 title.
DC vs CSK live score Qualifier 1: Big challenge for Dhoni, can he stop losing streak of CSK and enter finals? Follow Live updates
For more sports news and IPL 2021 Qualifier 1- CSK vs DC live score & latest updates, follow us at insidesport.co