FIFA World Cup Draws LIVE – FIFA WC Draws LIVE: World Cup Draws Live Streaming, List of seeded nations and key dates: The moment every football fan is waiting for has arrived. Tonight FIFA World Cup Draws will be revelaed. 27 teams have already qualified for the World Cup, 5 places left for countries to battle it out for. The draws ceremony will start at 9:30PM Follow InsideSport.IN for the latest FIFA World Cup updates & Check Qualified Teams FIFA WC
FIFA WC Draws LIVE: VOOT to LIVE Stream FIFA World Cup Draws…
How FIFA WC Draws Ceremony will work? The qualified teams will be placed in four seeding pots, all decided by the new FIFA world rankings list – Check Latest FIFA Rankings
What are the pots?
Pot 1: Qatar, Brazil, Belgium, France, Argentina, England, Spain, Portugal.
Pot 2: Holland, Denmark, Mexico, Germany, USA, Uruguay, Switzerland, Croatia.
Pot 3: Senegal, Iran, Japan, Morocco, Serbia, Poland, Korea, Tunisia.
Pot 4: Canada, Cameroon, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Ghana plus three play off winners.
FIFA WC Draws LIVE: How does it work with teams who have not qualified as yet?
- Yes, for the first time the draw will take place without all the qualified teams known.
- There are three outstanding play-offs, one in Europe – with Scotland due to play Ukraine for the right to meet Wales in Cardiff – and two one-game intercontinental play-offs to be played in June.
- New Zealand will meet Costa Rica while Peru await the winners of the Asian play-off between Australia and the UAE.
- So how does that affect the draw? There are only five qualified teams in Pot Four. The three outstanding play-off ties will fill the last three places in the lowest tier.
FIFA World Cup Draws LIVE: Where to watch the live streaming of the FIFA WORLD CUP GROUP STAGE DRAWS?
Here’s when and where to watch the draw:
When: The draw will be held on April 1.
Where to Watch: The draw will be held LIVE & Exclusive on History TV18 HD
Live Streaming: The draw will be streamed on Voot.
Timing: The draw will be held at 9.30pm IST
32 teams. 1 ball to make their dreams a reality ⚽
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) March 30, 2022
FIFA WC Draws LIVE: VOOT to LIVE Stream FIFA World Cup Draws on April 1st: Follow LIVE Updates with InsideSport
FIFA World Cup Draws LIVE – Qualified Teams FIFA WC: 27 teams have already qualifed for FIFA World Cup. Amid Russia Ukraine crisis and Covid related delays, 5 Spots are yet to be decided.
UEFA European Qualification – Spots left: 1
CONMEBOL – Spots left: 0 or 1: Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador
AFC: Spots left: 0 or 1 – Iran, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia –
CAF – Spots left: 0: Ghana, Senegal, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon
CONCACAF – Spots left: 2 or 3: Canada
OCEANIA – Spots left: 0 or 1: TBD
FIFA World Cup Draws LIVE – Qualified Teams FIFA WC: WHICH COUNTRIES ARE LEFT TO QUALIFY?
With 27 countries having already sealed their spot, that leaves 5 places left for countries to battle it out for.
- One of those will go to a European nation, with the war in Ukraine slowing down the play-off process for UEFA.
- While Poland and Portugal won their matches this week to seal their spot, Wales are waiting to see whether they’ll face Scotland or Ukraine for a spot in Qatar. That game is likely to go ahead in June and will complete the line-up.
- CONCACAF’s qualification process is also very close to completion. Canada are currently the only side assured of their spot. Below them, the USA and Mexico are very likely to be in Qatar too. They hold a three-point lead over Costa Rica in fourth.
- On Thursday, Costa Rica face the USA and they need to win and overturn a 10-goal difference, while Mexico will be assured of their spot if they can get a point against El Salvador, or if they lose and Costa Rica fail to beat the USA by less than three goals.
- Assuming no completely bizarre goals occur, the USA and Mexico will head to Qatar, leaving Costa Rica to play in an inter-confederation play-off.
- Their game will be against the winner of the OFC Final, with the Solomon Islands set to face off against New Zealand in Doha on Wednesday to see who makes it to the final step of the qualification process.
- The winner of that match will head to Qatar, leaving us with one final spot not accounted for of the 32 teams.
When does FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 begin?
The first group stage fixture later this year will be held on November 21st.
That game will feature hosts Qatar and another side from Group A, and will kick-off at 1pm local time (10am BST).
The tournament will run over one month, with the final scheduled for December 18 and with a 6pm local time kick-off (3pm BST).
FIFA WORLD CUP 2022: KEY DATES
- Group stage draw: April 1
- Group stage: November 21 – December 2
- Last-16 – December 3-6
- Quarter-finals – December 9-10
- Semi-finals – December 13-14
- FIFA WORLD CUP FINAL – December 18
Follow InsideSport.IN for the latest FIFA World Cup updates & Check Qualified Teams FIFA WC
– Advertisement –