IND vs WI LIVE – Indian Cricketers Miami Beach: The 4th T20 of 5 match series will be played on Saturday in Florida. Before the match, Indian cricketers decided to hit the close-by Miami Beach in Florida. Hardik Pandya, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav all were seen completely decked up in beach gear. The team members spent almost 3 hours at the beach, Check OUT: Follow IND WI 4TH T20 LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN
India vs WestIndies 4th T20: Team India are set to play the remaining two matches in Florida. To add some more good news, captain Rohit Sharma has recovered from back spasm and will lead Team India. The Indian captain had to retire hurt after facing just five balls. But with two matches remaining, Rahul Dravid will likely give Kuldeep Yadav and Harshal Patel a go.
IND vs WI USA T20: Rohit Sharma & Co get clearance for Florida matches, West Indies players reach Florida, Follow LIVE Updates
India Playing XI 4th T20: Shreyas Iyer & Avesh Khan set to get axe
- Harshal Patel was ruled out of the 2nd & 3rd T20 due to rib injury but if he gets fit by 4th T20, he will return with Bhuvneshwar Kumar rested.
- Kuldeep Yadav is also in the fray to return in Ravicnahdran Ashwin’s place. But if the conditions permit, he may partner Ashwin with two seamers playing.
- However, it’s Avesh Khan who is surely getting the boot. He was too expensive in his 5.2 overs in the series so far, conceding at 14.62 economy rate with just one wicket to show for.
- Shreyas Iyer too will be dropped after three unconvincing innings.
- Iyer has scored 0, 10 and 23 in the three innings. The 23-run knock came off 27 balls while Suryakumar Yadav hammered 26-ball fifty at the opposite end.
- Sanju Samson is a possibility to return as he was asked to stay back as a replacement for KL Rahul.
- With two matches left, he is likely to get a go in place of Shreyas Iyer.
- Deepak Hooda barely got an opportunity in the last match and he will retain his place in the XI.
- As for bowling combination, Bhuvneshwar Kumar is likely to be rested in favour of Arshdeep Singh and Harshal Patel.
- Ravindra Jadeja may also be rested as he is a sure-shot starter if fit.
ICC T20 Rankings: Suryakumar Yadav India’s best T20 batsman, World No 2 to close in on Babar Azam for World No 1 SPOT: Check Full Rankings
India Playing XI 4th T20:
1. Rohit Sharma
2. Suryakumar Yadav
3. Sanju Samson
4. Rishabh Pant
5. Deepak Hooda
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Dinesh Karthik
8. Ravichandran Ashwin/Axar Patel
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Harshal Patel
11. Kuldeep Yadav
IND vs WI Head to Head in Florida: Both the teams have met on four occasions at the venue in the past with India leading the affairs 2-1. While WestIndies won the first-ever affair in 2016 at the venue, India have given a good account of themselves in Florida. Team India have won the two previous affairs, while they one encounter in 2016 finished in no result.
When is the IND vs WI 4th T20?
The 4th T20 between IND vs WI will take place on Saturday, August 6.
Where will the IND vs WI 4th T20 take place?
The IND vs WI 4th T20 will take place in Florida.
At what time will the IND vs WI 4th T20 start?
The IND vs WI 4th T20 will take start at 8:00 PM IST.
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow IND vs WI Live Updates with InsideSport.IN.