PAK vs ENG : Babar Azam England’s biggest worry?: Pakistan will warm up for next month’s ICC T20 World Cup by playing…
PAK vs ENG: Is Pakistan captain Babar Azam England’s biggest worry? Check his insane numbers against English side
— Babar Azam (@babarazam258) August 31, 2022
- In 32 innings against the English side in international cricket, Babar Azam has amassed 1354 runs with a brilliant average of 50.14
- These numbers are his third best against an international side namely after Australia and West Indies.
- The Pakistan captain has smashed two centuries and 11 fifties against England in international cricket.
- In T20I, Babar has smashed 275 runs with an average of 45.83 in seven innings against England at a strike rate of 142.48.
- He has 3 fifties against his name in T20 against England.
Lahore-born Babar is now 52 runs away from being only the second Pakistani batter (after Shoaib Malik) to reach 8000 T20 runs. He had the opportunity to reach the milestone during the Asia Cup 2022, but he was unable to do so.
Babar entered the Asia Cup 2022 as the top T20I batter in the world. But following the T20 competition, he was overtaken by his fellow countryman Mohammad Rizwan and South Africa’s Aiden Markram, falling to No. 3. Babar only managed 68 runs in six games, scoring at a strike rate of 107.93, an average of 11.33, and a high of 30 against Sri Lanka in the Super Four.