Chelsea in Bloom celebrates the start of summer with a prestigious floral art show – a free to attend festival of flowers.
This years theme ‘British Icons’ is in keeping with the upcoming Queen’s Platinum Jubilee taking place next week. YAYYYYY, to the long weekend – are we right? Retailers are to draw inspiration from characters, symbols, and emblems from all around the UK. 🇬🇧💐
Our window celebrates the present and future of British Icons as we showcase Babes on Waves with Converse. They are the next-generation community for Black, Brown & other underrepresented creatives. They’re redefining what networking, community and being in a members’ club means. ✨
This AMAZING floral display is by flavia.studio, created entirely by dried flowers in spectacular summer colours. This dreamy window is draped over mirrored shelving to reflect the fab florals and the gorge ‘Golden Elements‘ pack from Converse. 👟
If you ever needed an excuse to get yourself down to Chelsea, then Chelsea in Bloom is the one. We have also put together a little guide to give you some ideas of things to do in and around Chelsea.
– Firstly, get yourself a coffee and cake – we recommend the ultra-instagrammable spot… Peggy Porschen.
– Once caffeinated, you can stroll around Duke of York Square and pop into Zara, Aesop and COS – if you fancy.
– After your retail therapy, visit The SAATCHI Gallery and get some content for your Insta stories.
– Then, if you haven’t already stop by OFFICE, take a lil look around and perhaps find yourself a new pair of Converse.
– Lastly, dinner & cocktails are a must! Why not channel your inner Made in Chelsea character and dine in at The Bluebird Restaurant.
OFFICE will be open until 9pm on Thursday 26th May. Why not grab your gals and head into Chelsea?
OFFICE, 58 King’s Rd, London SW3 4UD
There will also be a Platinum Jubilee Street Party on Saturday 4th June on the Kings Road – basically we’re saying Chelsea is where it is all at this Bank Holiday. ☀️
CLICK HERE TO SHOP CONVERSE ‘GOLDEN ELEMENTS’ PACK 👟
You can also cast your vote here!